Saturday, December 3, 2011

Clean Water

5. If I had 1 million dollars to spend on a project to improve living conditions I would spend that money on making some African communities have clean water to drink. Some African communities don't have clean water to drink. They drink water from the nearest pond or lake where animals had died and this can cause many diseases. Other people have to walk for miles in order to get clean water, and I think that with this project I would be helping many people. The project will consist on having water pipes underground in order for these people to get clean fresh water when ever they want. This will eliminate bad living conditions and might even extend a persons life. This is what I would do if I had the money to improve there living conditions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment