Saturday, December 3, 2011

Roommate

13.                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                December, 2011

Dear Roommate:

I heard that we are going to be roommates, and for this reason I wanted to introduce my self so that you have an idea of what I am like. First of all, my name is Oscar Acosta and I am 19 years of age. I considered my self to be a very nice person to get along with. When I am borred I like to listen to some music especially corridos or norteño. My favorite sport is soccer. As you can tell by the music I listen to and the sport I like, you may notice that I am Mexican. I hope that we can get along and become very good friends.

                                                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                                                     Oscar Acosta 

No comments:

Post a Comment